Welcome to the latest edition of Marketinglaw.
This month’s coverage includes:
- First ASA rulings on gambling ads and the new “strong appeal” to under 18s rules: current Premier League footballers shown the red card, but retired footballers are allowed to play on
Osborne Clarke webinars and insights
You may also be interested in:
- Regulatory Outlook January 2023
- CMA investigations to extend to consumer product ‘green’ claims in UK
- European consumer protection watchdogs publish ‘dark patterns’ statistics
- Dark patterns and sustainability remain a target for Poland’s consumer protection authority
- France leads on specific regulation for influencers and the EU may follow
- The new era for data regulation and what it means for the tech sector
- Our Dipping into Data series has returned. You can register to join upcoming sessions and view previous sessions; to view the autumn 2022 series, please register to access recordings.
- Register to view a recording of our session on GDPR certification.
- You can also register for our Media and Entertainment Webinar Series 2023.
Please get in touch if you have any questions or feedback.