Welcome to the latest edition of Marketinglaw.
This month’s coverage includes:
- ASA publishes anticipated research into consumer understanding of ‘carbon neutral’, ‘net zero’, and electric and hybrid vehicle claims
- Machine learning and AI transforms ad regulation
- New ASA guidance on age-restricted advertising
- New CMA Guidance for Social Media Platforms, Influencers and Brands
- Regulations around body image concerns in advertising is declared sufficient
- Skechers outKlassed by the ASA
- Chances of winning, free-entry routes and charitable giving: ASA pulls ex-Love Islander for a chat
You may also be interested in:
- Mobile-gaming advertisements in the UK must play by the rules
- You can register for our Dipping into Data series when it returns in the spring. To view the autumn 2022 series, please register to access recordings
- We have also published a report on data-driven business models and the role of legal teams in delivering success
Please get in touch if you have any questions or feedback.
All the best,
Editor & Associate Director