Welcome to the latest edition of Marketinglaw.
This month’s coverage includes:
- HFSS – TV and online restrictions delayed
- New direct marketing guidance from the ICO
- Are online advertising restrictions really keeping children safe?
- The ASA clamps down on NFT investment ads
- A DrunkH game better remembered
- Happy Beds not so happy after ASA ruling
- BrewDog’s fruity claim not so grape: ASA issues further warnings on how to promote alcoholic products
- Affiliate links make for bad news
Osborne Clarke webinars and insights
You may also be interested in:
• Technology, Media and Communications Annual Review 2023
• UK Online Safety Bill to have more teeth
• You can register for our Dipping into Data series when it returns in the spring. To view the autumn 2022 series, please register to access recordings.
Please get in touch if you have any questions or feedback.