Welcome to the latest edition of Marketinglaw.
This month’s coverage includes:
- Tick the boxes alongside the ASA when trying to avoid misleading advertising
- Ofcom launches consultation into quantity and scheduling of TV advertising
- Risk it for the Busquets: ad featuring FC Barcelona stars deemed to be of ‘strong appeal’ to under 18s by the ASA
- Prescription-only medicines are not to be advertised to the public
- Balancing the Scales: The ASA Rules Against Misleading Weight Loss Supplement Adverts
- Get rich or lie trying
Osborne Clarke webinars and insights
You may also be interested in:
- Regulatory Outlook April 2023
- ‘Vet-ting’ medicinal claims in Great Britain: top tips on advertising pet products with health benefits
- Digital inclusion by design
- The litigation risks of greenwashing: what would a misrepresentation claim in England and Wales look like?
- EU consumer group calls for ban on food climate-neutral claims
- Permanent promotions mislead consumers, says Poland’s consumer protection watchdog
You can also register for the following events:
- Media and Entertainment Webinar Series 2023
- Eating Compliance for Breakfast
- Annual Data Forum in our London and Bristol offices.
Please get in touch if you have any questions or feedback.