Welcome to the latest edition of Marketinglaw.
This month’s coverage includes:
- Digital Services Act published in Official Journal of the European Union
- ICO updates its PECR guidance
- Bill’s feels the heat: ASA takes issue with bottomless prosecco brunch
- Clear test methodology can lead to clearer noses (and claims)
- Recent ASA decisions on CBD advertising give timely reminders for companies selling CBD products
- ASA rules that Global’s ‘Top 40’ is not the ‘official’ chart
- ASA breaks down Q River’s biodegradable claims
- The Department for Levelling Up needs to level up their marketing communications
Osborne Clarke webinars and insights
You may also be interested in:
- Our Dipping into Data series: register for upcoming sessions and access recordings of the sessions so far
- Our Eating Compliance for Breakfast series: register to attend or view recordings.
- We have also published a report on data-driven business models and the role of legal teams in delivering success.
Please get in touch if you have any questions or feedback.
All the best,
Editor & Associate Director